1. Where could I find the registration form?
- For private exhibitors, the registration form is on our Join Us page 🙂
- For professional exhibitors, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with a link towards your website, blog or Facebook page!
- For partnerships, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link towards your website, blog or Facebook page!
2. Can I share my stand?
Of course you can! (maximum 2 sellers per stand)
3. What is the price for a stand?
Consult our price lists:
- For private exhibitors (link)
- For professionals exhibitors (link)
4. How can I pay my registration?
We accept bank transfer, bank check or cash.
N.B. Your payment has to be received at least 1 week before the date of the event – if not, your registration will be canceled.
5. Are clothes rack, hangers and chair provided with the stand?
Only the VIP stands are provided with 1 clothes rack, 30 hangers and 1 chair.
6. If on the D-day, I realize that I need a clothes racks, hangers or a chair - could I rent some at the last minute?
If we still have some in stock, no problem 😉
7. How many clothes rack and tables could I put on a stand?
It depends on the layout of your stand. Several configurations are possible, if you take our IKEA clothing rack (1m), you can put 3 racks without table or 2 racks and 1 table. Prefer to present your clothes on clothes rack rather than folded on a table to facilitate the accessibility of your stand to the visitors 😉
8. Could I take a bigger stand on the D-day, if I find mine too small?
Unfortunately not, because all the stands are booked and the placements organized made in advance.
9. Do I have to bring my own mirror?
Mirrors and fitting rooms will be available during the event.
10. How do I know if my registration is validated?
A confirmation e-mail will be sent after we received your registration form and payment 🙂 (check your spams!)
1. Could I pay my purchases by credit card?
No, cards are not accepted – cash payment only! 😉
2. Is the entrance free?
Sure, it’s totally free for the visitors!
3. What are the opening hours?
We are open to public from 11am to 6pm.
4. Do I have to book my visit?
Of course not – come when you want! 🙂